maanantai 21. toukokuuta 2012

HOTEL HABITA MTY with La Boheme

Rouva Jonesin lempiblogeja on monta, mutta La Boheme on kärkipäässä.

One of my very very favourite blogs is La Boheme. I borrowed these photos from La Boheme blog. This hotel is just great. Got to go.

Annan blogiin pääset TÄSTÄ (click to Annas blog)


 La Bohemen Anna kertoo näin:( borrowed La Boheme Anna's words as well)

I'm over at Minimalissimo today writing about my big design passion - hotel design - and featuring hotel Habita MTY in Monterey, Mexico. Designed by architect Agustin Landa and my boy crush, interior designer Joseph Dirand, Habita MTY is a big love, no doubt.












XXX Mrs Jones

3 kommenttia:

S kirjoitti...

Huippukuvia!

Blogissani on sulle tunnustus :)

Tuuli - Lumo Lifestyle kirjoitti...

Jännittävän näköinen paikka!

La Boheme kirjoitti...

Oh my dear friend Mrs. Jones! I am always so happy to come and visit you. This was a nice surprise. Thank you and hope you are having a wonderful week so far! xx